We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Having a baby changes the whole dynamic of Christmas and the activities that surround your time as a family. On Christmas Eve we went to Jimmy and MawMaw's (Austin's grandparents) and spent time with all of his extended family, exchanged gifts and of course ate. Lane got his first "Little People" set which was the the barn life with animals and sounds (so cute). On Christmas morning, we got to hang around the house, and Lane got to open his gifts from Santa. Santa brought him his first Tonka truck (one of many, I am sure) and so far he has seemed to enjoy it! He also got the normal array of gifts (clothes, books, and lots of surprises!). I was really excited about what I got for Austin and he seemed to be excited about it as well. I got him "The Game Saver" from Alabama/LSU's game this year. His other gift has not arrived yet so I can not reveal it. He got me a camera (which I was in desperate need of). After Lane's super long nap, we went to Ken and Crystals. There he got his first CAT loader/dump truck. I also got one of my favorite gifts from the in-laws. It is a picture from Jesslyn's wedding that was put together by Courtney Browning. It is absolutely beautiful!
After all the celebrating at the Delano's and we get home, Lane starts vomiting...3 times in a row:(. He was absolutely pitiful. We battled with what we thought was a virus until Monday morning. He was vomiting off and on from Thursday until Monday. He would show signs of improvement, then throw up again. I took Lane to the Doctor on Monday and he thinks that Lane has acid reflux :( I have no idea why all of sudden he starts having acid reflux (he thinks reflux because he had no diaherra, had no other signs of a virus, and was not dehydrated)! Doc put him on prescription Prilosec and is giving it until Friday to show improvement. He had a pretty good day today, but threw up right before I was about to give him his dose for today. I just hope this all gets worked out of his system...very soon!
2 comments:
Great Post! Thanks for sharing. Sorry Lane has reflux. Mollie had it when she was about 4 months old and took medicine till she was almost a year old. She hasn't had a bit of trouble since. Hopefully Lane's will correct itself soon.
I'm glad ya'll had a good Christmas but I'm so sad to hear about Lane's acid reflux. That stinks. I hope the medicine helps. Keep us updated on how he's doing!
Post a Comment