Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beach...Oh How I Love Thee!

Oh, how I do love the beach! The sun, the sand, the ocean...and yes even the yucky, stinky seaweed if it means I am on the beach! We enjoyed a family trip to Panama City Beach with the Delano's and even brought along a very special grandmother, Grandma Nell! She came for a visit from New Mexico and ended up on the beach with the rest of the crew! Special, special times! We also had a very special little baby Madyn join us too!

Lane and Colt loved the water by the end of the trip. Lane was hesitant on the first couple of days, but Colt was absolutely fearless. I think he may have swalloed too much saltwater and might have eaten a little seaweed:/ We made some great memories and it gets better every year!



Sweetness!


Grand!


I think Madyn was the only one that bothered to pay any attention!

Colt never stops moving...

I think I have about 10 pics similar to this one...all with Colt in a different movement.


The seaweed patrol man!

Too much fun...seaweed and all!






Great grand!

No comments: